Tuesday 8 March 2011

Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)


Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)


Price:£25.91 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery.



This review is from: Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have played the Pokemon games since the Yellow version came out. I have only played it for a bit so far (first gym badge) and for me this game is very refreshing and feels like the first time I've played a Pokemon game again, with 150 brand new Pokemon and no sight of the old ones until you complete the game its great!

Some ways in which the game starts is different to the previous ones too so it feels new. I got bored playing Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Diamond so I wasn't too excited about this game thinking that the Pokemon games are the same old thing. But Pokemon Black and White is brilliant and I am addicted to playing it like I was with Yellow and Silver!


Buy Click Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger